Making Spaces and Structures Talk!
Condition monitoring of facilities and structures
MATOlog BOX is a wireless IoT network sensor that monitors the conditions of facilities and structures as an OnLine service. The product’s web service includes reporting and alarm functions. The sensor works without a SIM card, separate power supply or battery. A mould model can be connected to the product to assess the risk of mould in structures and facilities.
- Facilities (rooms, base floors and roof structures, basements)
- Structures (exterior walls, partition walls, frames, elements) wood, insulation, concrete…
- new construction and renovation
- process and production facilities
- surface treatment plants
Benefits for sustainable construction
- Heating management
Minimization of quality costs
- Humidity management during and after construction
- Freezing risk, mould risk management